Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.